This is my final back to school season (even if I am in summer school right now anyway) and I've also been preparing myself for the year. I have my work laid out for me:
- Raise my GPA
- Find a job for after I graduate
- Find people to live with after I graduate
- Finish out my internship strong - need those recommendations
- Have a fucking awesome senior year
And if all else fails, I'll teach ski school in Tahoe. Which would probably be way cooler than having a corporate job in the city, but way less responsible. Lately I've been thinking that it would be really cool to go to Denver for a couple of years and live in a loft downtown.
Downside: I would be really really far away from my family. If I live in San Francisco, I can see them whenever I want. It would be really hard to afford living in the city but SO fun and that's where the cool jobs are.
A new obsession of mine is casual dresses. They are so comfortable and look way better than my jeans-and-tshirt uniform. I can't wear jeans every day when I have a full time job, so it couldn't hurt to start my wardrobe's transition into sophistication. I can wear a jersey dress all year round - with flip flops or flats in the summer and with leggings or wool tights, boots, a scarf, and a pea coat in the colder months. Did I mention that cotton dresses are way more comfortable than jeans? There's incentive!
I just bought this one from Urban Outfitters
I've been itching to go to Forever 21 and get a bunch of $15 dollar dresses and some scarves but there isn't one in Spokane so I will have to wait until I go home for Thanksgiving. Lame. It's better for my bank account this way.
Oh crap it's after 8 pm and I need to get to work on my Ethics final that is due in two days.
No comments:
Post a Comment